A chronic disease self-management program.
Anyone living with a long-term health condition is welcome. Feel free to bring a family member, friend or caregiver. Living Well is a six-week workshop held once a week, for two and a half hours each session. By taking part in a Living Well program, you will learn better ways of coping and managing your health by:
· setting goals that are do-able
· working with others
· finding support and solutions to problems
· making daily tasks easier
· relaxing and managing stress
· working in partnership with your health care team