EASTERN AREA AGENCY ON AGING
VOLUNTEER ASSIGNMENT: EZ Fix House Cleaner
REPORTS TO: Program Coordinator
GOAL OF ASSIGNMENT: To perform general light duty house cleaning for seniors so they are able to stay in their homes safely and comfortably.
- Able to perform general light cleaning such as: vacuum, dusting, washing floors and windows, clean bathroom, wiping down appliances, change bed linens, laundry, etc.
- Complete & submit all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Recognize and report any/all potential and actual safety hazards in the home to the program coordinator.
Experience and Education/Skills Desired:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience working with the elderly and/or disabled adults preferred.
- General knowledge or work experience with
cleaning homes and/or commercial location
- Knowledge of services and programs available for older persons preferred.
- Own or have access to reliable transportation.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance.
Estimated hours: Varies â€“ depending on needs