EASTERN AREA AGENCY ON AGING
VOLUNTEER ASSIGNMENT: Pantry Partners
REPORTS TO: Program Coordinator
GOAL OF ASSIGNMENT: Assist in distribution of emergency food packs to consumers
The Pantry Partners program provides emergency food to people in need. Possible volunteer opportunities may be: gather food at local food pantry's and deliver to homebound citizens, possible delivery of emergency food kits to personal homes.
Experience and Skill Requirements: The following requirements and skills are considered essential:
· Up to 12 months of experience working with the elderly preferred.
· Own or have access to reliable transportation.
Education/Skill Requirements: The following education requirements are considered essential:
· High School diploma or GED preferred.
· Knowledge of services and programs available for older persons preferred.
· Must possess a valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance.
Estimated hours: Varies depending on needs.
Scheduling: Varies - depending on needs.