Does Cooking Matter to You?
Join this virtual delivery of Cooking Matters!
This class includes group discussions with the instructor, topics include:
- Cooking tips and techniques
- Nutrition information to stay healthy
- Tips to get your family to try new foods
- Tips for proper food safety
- Budgeting — stretch your food dollars
- Shopping smart tips
Participants will receive FREE groceries to make a recipe each week. You will also receive a recipe book and other freebies provided upon completion of the program.
This program will is offered in partnership with Bangor Public Health and Community Services.
Class meets via Zoom on Thursdays, August 19 & 26, and September 2 from 1pm-2:30pm. To register contact us at 207-941-2865.