Living Well is a six-week workshop held once a week, for two and a half hours each session. Anyone living with a long-term health condition is welcome. Feel free to bring a family member, friend or caregiver. By taking part in a Living Well program, you will learn better ways of coping and managing your health by:
- Setting goals that are do-able.
- Working with others
- Finding support and solutions to problems
- Making daily tasks easier
- Relaxing and managing stress
- Working in partnership with your health care team