Participant Information Form
"*" indicates required fields
Durgin Center Code of Conduct
Eastern Area Agency on Aging requires consumers and visitors to be safe, to show respect for others, and to show respect for the facility while at the Durgin Center and participating in programming. The Durgin Center is designed to be a welcoming space to meet the needs of the Eastern Maine community.
While at the Durgin Center consumers and visitors are prohibited from:
- Engaging in any illegal activity
- Smoking any substance, or use tobacco, e-cigarettes
- Consuming alcohol or illegal substances
- Possessing weapons
- Creating a public disturbance or use of obscene and/or abusive language, gestures or acts
- Engaging in harassment or threatening behavior and inappropriate sexual, physical, or verbal contact towards anyone at the Durgin Center, including staff and volunteers
- Damaging or defacing any materials or tampering with or displacing furniture or equipment
- Bringing pets, other than service animals or animals used for Eastern Area Agency on Aging programs, into the building; all animals must be under control at all times.
- Any other behavior deemed in conflict with the agency’s mission as determined by the Executive Director or leadership staff
The agency reserves the right to take disciplinary action if consumers and visitors are in violation of the agency’s policies and procedures.